Saturday, April 10, 2010

Raspberry Bars


A few weeks ago my friend made these for a party and I could not stop eating them because they were so delicious. After she referred to them as "sinfully easy" so I put them down as a must make. I made them for my office staff meeting a few days ago and they were a big hit. Once they see how simple the recipe is, they will laugh for ever asking if the jam was homemade...

Ingredients: 
-2 containers of refrigerated sugar cookie dough
-1 jar of seedless 
raspberry preserves
-1/2 cup chopped walnuts

 Directions:
Spread out 1.5 tubes of dough onto a greased cookie sheet. Cover with 
raspberry preserves. Drop rounded pieces of remaining cookie dough onto raspberry to create a crumb-like appearance. Top with chopped walnuts. Bake at 350 until golden brown(about 20 minutes).

No comments:

Post a Comment