Monday, April 5, 2010

Parmesean Cheese Balls


My good friend and co-worker raved about these cheese balls so I have been anxious to make them for quite some time. When I was invited to an Easter lunch I decided this was the perfect time to try them out. They were delicious and packed with flavor!  I have to admit I had a few before I took them over...I just couldn't resist. If you want something quick, easy and yummy to make for a party...you must try this recipe.


Parmesan Cheese Balls


1 cup flour
1 cup grated Parmesancheese
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp dry mustard
1/2 cup butter melted



Mix flour, cheese, salt, pepper and mustard in a bowl. Stir in melted butter and combine so the mixture forms crumbs. Press into 1/2" balls and place on baking sheet. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Bake at 350 until lightly browned, 15-20 minutes. Makes about 30 balls. Store in an airtight container.

2 comments:

  1. i can't wait until you're cooking on teevee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect with champagne tastings!

    ReplyDelete