Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Feta Pepper Dip








One of my favorite people in the world moved  to DC(my college VP)  and us Millsaps DC Alumni decided to celebrate with a small dinner party. I love dips and since I had to take public transportation to the party (that is until Christian offered to give me a ride) I decided a dip and chip would be easiest to transport.  If you love feta cheese...this dip is for you! 

Feta Pepper Dip
Courtesy of Noble Pig 
8 ounce feta cheese, crumbled
8 ounce cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup pepporcini, sliced
1/4 cup green onion, sliced
1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
Black pepper to taste
Extra-virgin olive oil
Barbecue chips




Blend feta cheese, mayonnaise, and cream cheese in a food processor until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl periodically.

Fold in sliced, green onions, lemon zest and black pepper.  Transfer to a serving dish and chill dip for at least one hour before serving.

Drizzle dip with extra-virgin olive oil.  Serve with a sturdy, barbecue chip.

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful recipe. I hope you are having a terrific day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete