Wednesday, March 17, 2010

BBQ Cups




To top off my comfort food weekend, I also made these yummy bbq cups that I found on Big Red Kitchen. These are very easy to make and so delicious that you won't be able to stop with 1. I  have already put these on the menu for our next party (mini versions of course). The best thing about this recipe is its very versatile. Whatever you want your filling to be, I'm positive it would be good wrapped in a buttery biscuit! I think I may try a breakfast version and make a sausage, egg, and cheese cup.


What you will need:

                                                                
Thats:
1 pound browned ground beef, cooked and drained
1 cup barbecue sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's original)
1 T. dried minced onion
1 tube butter flavored Flaky Grands biscuits (10 count)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese


Directions:

Mix first three ingredients and heat through. Flatten each biscuit between the palms of hands and place each in a greased muffin tin cup. Divide meat mixture evenly between each cup and top with cheese. Bake in 375 degree oven for 10– 15 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 10 cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment