Sunday, February 28, 2010

Easy Roasted Broccoli



So, the bottom line is...I need to eat more vegetables. It's not that I don't like vegetables, it's  just I never think to buy any at the grocery store unless I am making a recipe that calls for specific produce. I decided to stock up tonight at the grocery store and put myself to a 'don't let it spoil' challenge. You can of course find many recipes for roasted broccoli but I always just stick with what I know.

Zandria's Roasted Broccoli

2 cups of broccoli
olive oil for drizzling
fresh lemon juice from 1 lemon
2 cloves of garlic, minced
salt to taste
pepper to taste
parmigiano reggiano


Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place broccoli and garlic on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Toss broccoli and garlic with olive oil until evenly coated. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and parmigiano reggiano  to taste and roast in oven for 20-25 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. You have an award waiting for you at http://www.thepinkcheeseburger.blogspot.com/ !

    ReplyDelete