Monday, August 17, 2009

Julie and Julia: A Must See





Before I post about our Friday night dinner party, I must first discuss the pure awesomeness of this movie. I absolutely loved it and I think you will too. Like Julie, I started my blog as a way to unwind and do something that I actually ENJOY. When narrowing down my thoughts on what I wanted to blog about, I decided that I wanted to celebrate my creations in the kitchen. Well, maybe "re-creations" is a more appropriate term here. Either way, this movie is inspiring in so many ways. For me, it inspires me to continue to do what I love (cook) even though I sometimes have no idea what I'm doing...and to keep on blogging even though people may not be listening! Thanks to Christian, I will soon have an early edition of  Mastering the Art of French Cooking and on my "to cook" list is none other than Beef Bourginon. Bon Appetit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment