Sunday, August 30, 2009

Williams Sonoma Technique Class #1

A few weeks ago when as I browsed through Williams Sonoma, I discovered a list of technique classes they offer each month for free. Yes, FREE! I signed up for 10 classes and my first one was today, Crepes and Croques. I had so much fun and it was such a learning experience. Our instructor, Allison, was a joy and so helpful. The crepes were delicious. She filled them with thinly sliced pears and strawberry jam. I am more of a savory crepe person but I enjoyed these. I can't tell you how delicious the croques were. I have been thinking about them all day. If I had a griddle (which I plan to purchase this week) I would have already made a batch.  They were just fantastic! I plan to make the croques next Saturday for brunch. I may even invite a few friends over and showcase my new french skills! Once I make them I will post pictures and the recipe. For now, consider this post encouragement to visit or call your local Williams Sonoma and sign up for a few classes!

1 comment:

  1. Too cool. I am going to have to see if the WS in Memphis offers these "free" classes. Thanks for the tip and I can't wait to see your "homework." Ha!

    ReplyDelete